|10/20/19||6:00pm-7:30pm||Girls 05 / 04 / 03/02/01||Saxon Woods Turf|
|10/20/9||7:30pm-9:00pm||Boys 04/03/02/01||Saxon Woods Turf|
|10/27/19||6:00pm-7:30pm||Girls 05 / 04 / 03/02/01||Saxon Woods Turf|
|10/27/19||7:30pm-9:00pm||Boys 04/03/02/01||Saxon Woods Turf|
( All New York Soccer Club Tryouts are no charge)
Players who are interested in trying out for New York Soccer Club must complete the NYSC Prospective Player Form by clicking on the link below.
After completing the form, you will be registered for NYSC tryouts and should attend the tryout session(s) based on your age/gender group. Tryout protocol can be found below. Please read full details thoroughly.
Once you have completed the NYSC Prospective Player Form you are registered to attend the tryout for your age/gender group.
*In the case of a weather-related cancellation, NYSC will notify trialists via email.
All trialists should arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the session. Players will check-in at the tryout location and receive a wearable tryout number. Parents may accompany the player to check-in but should not enter the playing field which is designated for coaches and players only.
- Do I need to attend all the tryouts listed for my age/gender? Yes. You should attend all scheduled tryouts unless otherwise notified by an NYSC Director.
- What do I need to bring to tryouts? Proper soccer attire including shinguards, shoes suitable for the playing surface, ball, water, and any personal medical supplies you may need.
- Once I arrive, where do I go? Parents/guardians may walk their player to the check-in area, but may not enter the playing field. The field is designated for coaches and players only. Park vehicles in designated parking spots (no standing vehicles near pedestrian traffic) and walk to check-in area. *Players 12 years old or younger must be accompanied by an adult to drop-off/pick-up area.
- How do I find out if I made the team? After participating in the tryout, each player will be notified with a decision via email from an NYSC coaching director. Please allow for up to one week after the final tryout date before the communication is sent.
- Will there be tryouts if it's raining or snowing on my tryout date? In the case of inclement weather, NYSC will notify trialists via email of a cancellation, postponement, or rescheduled tryout date.
Girls: 2011/2012 Pre-Academy 2010 Pre-Academy 2009 Pre-Academy 2008 Pre-Academy 2007 Pre-Academy 2006 Pre-Academy 2006 Development Academy 2005 Development Academy 2004 Development Academy 2004 /2005 High School team 2003 Development Academy 2002/2001 Development Academy 2001/2002/2003 High School Team 2000 Development Academy
Boys: 2012 Pre- Academy 2011 Pre-Academy 2010 Pre-Academy 2009 Pre-Academy 2008 Pre-Academy 2007 Development Academy U13 2007 Pre-Academy U13 2006 Development Academy U14 2006 Pre- Academy U14 2005 Development Academy U15 2005 Pre-Academy U15 2004 Pre - Academy U16 2004 Pre- Academy U16 2004/2003 Development Academy U17 2003 Pre- Academy U17 2001/2002 Development Academy U19 2001/2002 Pre- Academy U19
For other tryout-related inquiries, contact the following:
Boys Director: email@example.com
Girls Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys Youth Director: email@example.com
Girls Youth Director: firstname.lastname@example.org