Dear Prospective NYSC Players,
We will be updating the upcoming tryout schedule as soon as possible with the new dates and times. All relevant information for the 2021-2022 tryouts will be posted on our website. Please complete the registration links above to register for tryouts and complete an initial virtual assessment.
if you have any questions please contact me at Carlos.firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and stay safe,
- Do I need to attend all the tryouts listed for my age/gender? Yes. You should attend all scheduled tryouts unless otherwise notified by an NYSC Director.
- What do I need to bring to tryouts? Proper soccer attire including shinguards, shoes suitable for the playing surface, ball, water, and any personal medical supplies you may need.
- Once I arrive, where do I go? Parents/guardians may walk their player to the check-in area, but may not enter the playing field. The field is designated for coaches and players only. Park vehicles in designated parking spots (no standing vehicles near pedestrian traffic) and walk to check-in area. *Players 12 years old or younger must be accompanied by an adult to drop-off/pick-up area.
- How do I find out if I made the team? After participating in the tryout, each player will be notified with a decision via email from an NYSC coaching director. Please allow for up to one week after the final tryout date before the communication is sent.
- Will there be tryouts if it's raining or snowing on my tryout date? In the case of inclement weather, NYSC will notify trialists via email of a cancellation, postponement, or rescheduled tryout date.
For other tryout-related inquiries, contact the following:
Boys Director: email@example.com
Girls Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys Youth Director: email@example.com
Girls Youth Director: firstname.lastname@example.org